Nice. The one at the very top has a really nice lighting effect on the foreground tree. The last one with the fog looks cool, but it needs cast shadows.
You've come a long way with your work this semester. I'm produ of you.
I agree with Logan as far as the shadows go, I think that is what's missing from this enivronment. Other than that, I think everything looks great. The fog one looks like it's meant for a stop motion film. It has that soft feel, which is nice. Keep up all the work and I look forward to your progress
2 comments:
Nice. The one at the very top has a really nice lighting effect on the foreground tree. The last one with the fog looks cool, but it needs cast shadows.
Maha,
You've come a long way with your work this semester. I'm produ of you.
I agree with Logan as far as the shadows go, I think that is what's missing from this enivronment. Other than that, I think everything looks great. The fog one looks like it's meant for a stop motion film. It has that soft feel, which is nice. Keep up all the work and I look forward to your progress
Post a Comment