Fun sketch! Not quite sure what is coming out of it's eyebrows...looks kind of like horns. There seems to be a tangent as well with the front left elbow and right hind leg. But ya. Keep them sketches comin! =)
Hey Maha, your sketchs are getting better and better every single time I look at your blog. The dog looks fun. The right elbow seems to be jutting out a little far, maybe you could pull it in a "smige". Fun times on your cintique (I think thats how you spell it.)
3 comments:
Fun sketch! Not quite sure what is coming out of it's eyebrows...looks kind of like horns. There seems to be a tangent as well with the front left elbow and right hind leg. But ya. Keep them sketches comin! =)
Hey Maha, your sketchs are getting better and better every single time I look at your blog. The dog looks fun. The right elbow seems to be jutting out a little far, maybe you could pull it in a "smige". Fun times on your cintique (I think thats how you spell it.)
Hey guys! Thanks for swingin' by the old blog.
Terry- your right about the tangent! I'll see to fixing that soon.
Chris- Thanks friend. I will be tweaking this drawing sometime soon. I was spelling it that way too until I realized its just cintiq.
Post a Comment