Bad News, Its been too long. Good news, I'm improving! Just compare these midterm animal drawing to the ones in my first post. Just knowing that I'm going somewhere is a huge motivator and self-esteem booster. A rare pat on the back for me. Hooray!
i can definitely see improvement, not just in your animal drawings, in your sense overall. the more you push the better you'll get. keep it up with the awesome work and hopefully we'll go animal drawing again soon.
3 comments:
looks good maha!
i really like the ones with the washes, did you use ink or your little watercolor traveling set?
keep it up.
hey maha,
i can definitely see improvement, not just in your animal drawings, in your sense overall. the more you push the better you'll get. keep it up with the awesome work and hopefully we'll go animal drawing again soon.
Thanks guys!
Jen- Its all ink wash. I haven't even had a chance to play with the watercolor set yet. =(
Terry- I look forward to our next zoo trip...whenever that may be. =)
Post a Comment