
A wild dog motion study-to-be. Blurry footage is a real brain teaser. It really challenges your understanding of animal kinetics/anatomy. Been sick for a couple days now but I woke up this morning feeling fantastic. I laid in bed for the longest time relishing how good it feels to be healthy-er. Thank you makers of cold-eze, emergen-c, airborn, kleenex, and chicken n' stars soup. I couldn't have done it without ya.
2 comments:
Hey Maha,
Glad to hear you're feeling better! =)
Um, overall this is a good start. I do have some issues with the second pose though. The right forelimb looks detached from the body. I think it's because the right elbow (humerus/ulna/radius junction) sits parallel to the left elbow. If you bring up that right leg a bit, I think that should fix it.
Nice change of direction on those next few poses! =)
This is looking really nice Maha! I can't wait to see it finished out. :)
Post a Comment